Topics

Joseph Lee's add-ons: compatible with 2020.3

Hi all,

I’m delighted to announce that all of my add-ons are NVDA 2020.3 ready. There are features in 2020.3 that add-ons can use to update their user experience, particularly for add-ons that include graphical user interfaces.

Note: there will come a day when some of my add-ons will require NVDA 2020.3 or later due to changes that cannot be backported to earlier NVDA releases. These will include Enhanced Touch Gestures, StationPlaylist, and Windows 10 App Essentials. Minimum NVDA version requirement will not be updated until end of 2020 at the earliest.