Joseph Lee is back, add-on compatibility with NVDA 2022.2

Hi all,

Joseph Lee is back. First, thank you all for your valuable feedback, advice, and criticisms. I had a chance to reflect on your advice and comments throughout the vacation. Although my vacation officially ends next weekend, I have opened my lab early to review add-ons list archive and think about responding to recent NVDA changes (I’m still reviewing forum archive).

I see that NVDA 2022.2 beta testing is ongoing. Based on preliminary analysis, I’m happy to report that all of my add-ons are compatible with NVDA 2022.2 changes.