Topics

Is there an add on for Walta 2?

Brian's Mail list account

I've not seen one, but as people here seem to come up with add ons that are not official but work from time to time, I thought I'd ask.
Walta 2 is a great bit of software for sending files straight to the correct place on an I Phone including format conversion where needed. Jaws now seems to work with the latest version, this is an older Jaws, by the way, 2018, so they have made it work obviously at the company which sells Walta 2. On NVDa nothing seems to work at all, from what I can see.

Cheers.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'