Ignore my question about the NVDARemote app

Christo de Klerk

Hello all

You can ignore my question. I got it to work. I missed a very important little point, silly me: Quick nav must be turned off on the keyboard. It is actually quite fascinating how this app works and how responsive it is. It could have some extremely handy uses.

Kind regards

Christo

Mohammed Al Shara

thank you very much for asking. Had you not asked, I wouldn't have known that such an app even existed. yeah, indeed, this can come in very handy at times.