Topics

Idea to programming addon for Spotify

Marco Oros

Hello.

I have an idea.

Could You create an addon for using NVDA with Spotify for Windows?

This application in most things is accessible, but for example to filter songs (for example downloaded songs) is not accessible. Also, moving of playlist is not accessible too. Please, could You create somebody add-on for this unique application?

Thank You.

Marco Oros

Paulina Gajoch

Hi,

I think that first of all we can make some tests to check accessibility of 3rd party clients for Spotify. I can make research about that and write to this list with results.

With best regards,

Paulina Gajoch

W dniu 25.04.2020 o 00:23, Marco Oros pisze:

Hello.

I have an idea.

Could You create an addon for using NVDA with Spotify for Windows?

This application in most things is accessible, but for example to filter songs (for example downloaded songs) is not accessible. Also, moving of playlist is not accessible too. Please, could You create somebody add-on for this unique application?

Thank You.

Marco Oros

Marco Oros

OK, that's a good idea.

Dňa 25. 4. 2020 o 2:13 Paulina Gajoch napísal(a):