Topics

Idea for timezone addon

Marco Oros

Hello.

I have idea for Timezone addon for NVDA.

Please, could You add to this addon option to find city by coordinates?

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think this is a practical feature for most people since you can just enter a city name instead of dealing with lat/lon.

You would also have to provide your Google Maps API key since I'd use a location API to do it and Maps is paid after some time.