How to get a file path?

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B$B9b=4082=22=1B=28J?=

If I use notepad to open a file a.txt and edit it.
In python how can I get the full path of a.txt?

James Scholes

This question has been asked before, and the answer is the same: you can't. If you want that functionality, you will need to use an application that allows the full path to be displayed in the title bar, or another control in the window. Notepad simply does not give out that information, programmatically or otherwise.