Topics

How saved highest speed in the synthesizer's default NVDA voice on secure Windows screens?!...

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Hello. Long ago I seek a solution to change some settings for use in logon and secure screens on Windows. For example, I know that improved was far setting by default Windows OneCore voices during logon and secure screens, but no one deserves to hear that turtle speed and I do not like meeting to improve it, because you can not save the change speed in a secure screen or the Windows logon without it being the Use button the current saved settings on the logon and other secure screens (requires administrative privileges). Turns out this operation, I am obliged to also copy my installed add-ons, but this may not be a safe procedure, as the warning message that I get before accepting a copy of the add-ons. Is it possible to include a button to copy the settings only and not also include the installed add-ons for Use current saved settings on the logon and other secure screens (requires administrative privileges) on Windows?!... Thanks.--

Please, sign our petition in the link below, share with all your friends, and collaborate with us! In favor of support for Braille keyboards with multi-touch typing directly on the Android device screen for any screen reader, especially for Talkback!

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Google_Inc_Talkback_Development_Team_Google_Disability_Support_Team_PRECISAMOS_DO_BRAILLE_NO_ANDROID_TAMBEM/

I suggest you raise this question on the NVDA list, not the addon list.

Locutor Antonio Cezar 於 8/11/2019 17:47 寫道: