Has anyone got the NVDARemote iOS app communicating with the Remote Support addon?

Christo de Klerk

Hello all

I have installed the NVDARemote app on my iPhone SE running iOS 15.0.1 and I have an Astrum Bluetooth keyboard connected to the phone. I want to be able to control my Windows computer running wit NVDA and the Remote Support addon. It seems like I manage to establish a connection, because as soon as I tell the phone to connect, the computer beeps and both devices show that they are connected. However, I cannot get any keystrokes on the Bluetooth keyboard to control the computer. Can anyone give me some guidance here please? What am I still missing?

Kind regards

Christo