Getting time performance of overlay classes

Alberto Buffolino

Hi all,
can you suggest a simple way to measure the time performance/delay introduced by any add-on that reassigns class to objects?
The goal is, obviously, the code optimization.
Alberto

Noelia Ruiz

Hi Alberto, not sure, but what about using the log and trying to play
with advanced options such as enabling Time since input?

Just an idea.

can you suggest a simple way to measure the time performance/delay
introduced by any add-on that reassigns class to objects?
The goal is, obviously, the code optimization.
Alberto

Robert Hänggi

I have the tieit module installed for that.
I think you could even wrap classes etc if you need.
Another idea is to use a profiler that tells you how much time is
spend in a particular function.
Robert