Topics

Get style from object

Alberto Buffolino

Hi all,
I have a treeview item in a list, and want to get style information. I tried some code following reportFormatting script execution, but without success, I don't understand why.
I'm able to get textInfo object via review.getObjectPosition and expand it to line or character, but then?
Can you provide me a working example?
Thanks in advance.
Alberto

Robert Hänggi

What do you mean by style, isn't it rather format information that you seek?

Style is for me associated with windows, e.g. borders etc.
What type of lists are we talking about, generic ones?
I would look into comctrl.h, specifically at the definitions for
listview items (lv_).
Cheers
Robert

Robert Hänggi, il 05/11/2020 22.00, ha scritto:
What do you mean by style, isn't it rather format information that you seek?
Alberto:
Hi Robert,
I mean bold, italic... this stuff. Yes, it's included in information of NVDA+shift+f, as I said, but, for a unknown reason, I'm not able to get it.
Alberto