From: nvda-translations@groups.io <nvda-translations@groups.io> On Behalf Of Reef Turner
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 2:20 AM
To: nvda-translations@groups.io
Subject: [nvda-translations] VLC translation system errors fixed?

Hi translators,

The translation system encounters errors for many add-ons, these seem to mostly be merging errors. I have attempted to fix this for the VLC addon and would ask the community to monitor / check that the issue is resolved. If this is indeed fixed, I'll proceed with other add-ons.

Regards,
Reef (NV Access)