For Alberto: can the community declare Columns Review as stable add-on?

Hi Alberto,

Can we (NVDA add-ons community) declare Columns Review as a stable add-on? This is after version 3.0 stable was merged into add-on files repo unless I’m reading Git log incorrectly.

Alberto Buffolino

Joseph Lee, il 15/09/2021 01.36, ha scritto:
Can we (NVDA add-ons community) declare Columns Review as a stable add-on? This is after version 3.0 stable was merged into add-on files repo unless I’m reading Git log incorrectly.
Alberto:
Hi Joseph,
oh, yes! It's ready.
I modified columnsReview.mdwn on screenReaderTranslations repo forgetting to add the tag stable, I just realized it. I can add it immediately, if you agree.
For mrConfig, instead, I'm not sure how to proceed, remember indications for a pr, but readme tells about issues.
Alberto

Hi,
I see. In this case, let's go ahead and declare it as stable - Add-on Updater will start checking for updates to Columns Review today.

Joseph Lee, il 15/09/2021 01.36, ha scritto:
Can we (NVDA add-ons community) declare Columns Review as a stable
add-on? This is after version 3.0 stable was merged into add-on files
repo unless I’m reading Git log incorrectly.
Alberto:
Hi Joseph,
oh, yes! It's ready.
I modified columnsReview.mdwn on screenReaderTranslations repo forgetting to add the tag stable, I just realized it. I can add it immediately, if you agree.
For mrConfig, instead, I'm not sure how to proceed, remember indications for a pr, but readme tells about issues.
Alberto

Cyrille

Hi Alberto

Regarding mrconfig, shortly:
You should check you have a stable branch in your repo and ask your add-on to be translated on this list.
Noelia will then create the fork on add-on file (if not already existing) and the issue in mrconfig can be opened in mrconfig by her or you.
The issue is then managed by Reef from NVAccess.

Cheers,

Cyrille

Cyrille via groups.io, il 15/09/2021 14.18, ha scritto:
You should check you have a stable branch in your repo and ask your add-on to be translated on this list.
Alberto:
ok, stable branch is ready.
@nvdaes / Noelia, if you read, can go the steps further?
I have already updated .mdwn on screenReaderTranslations\website\addons, with tags dev and stable.
Alberto

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I"m here. I"ll do it later or tomorrow, no later. See you soon.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 15 sept 2021, a las 15:51, Alberto Buffolino <a.buffolino@gmail.com> escribió:

Cyrille via groups.io, il 15/09/2021 14.18, ha scritto:
You should check you have a stable branch in your repo and ask your add-on to be translated on this list.
Alberto:
ok, stable branch is ready.
@nvdaes / Noelia, if you read, can go the steps further?
I have already updated .mdwn on screenReaderTranslations\website\addons, with tags dev and stable.
Alberto

Noelia Ruiz

Hi Alberto: it"s done. You can accept the invitation to the add-ons org repo to push changes in org stable branch, so new messages can be translated.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Noelia Ruiz, il 15/09/2021 19.52, ha scritto:
Hi, I"m here. I"ll do it later or tomorrow, no later. See you soon.
Alberto:
perfect!
Thanks Noelia :)
Alberto