Follow-up notice on Gmail address bouncing issue: resolution in progress, things could get back to normal in a few hours or so #AdminNotice

Hello all,

Gmail address bouncing issue is being resolved. First, Google notes that the Gmail issue from earlier today was resolved. Next, Groups.IO is manually unbouncing Gmail address users, so there’s really no need to send bounce probes. However, to help other Groups.IO forums, I advise not sending anything to the add-ons list until at least 12:00 UTC (4 AM Pacific).

Thank you for your cooperation.

For the record, its not just mail lists, its ordinary addresses that are bouncing as well. I had 2 yesterday and one this morning resending fixes it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk