Topics

focusHighlight 5.4

Takuya Nishimoto

FocusHighlight-5.4 is out.

Please update the community site and the add-on update tool regarding this.

download:

https://github.com/nvdajp/focusHighlight/releases/download/5.4/focusHighlight-5.4.nvda-addon

release page:

https://github.com/nvdajp/focusHighlight/releases/tag/5.4

## Changes for 5.4 ##

* New and updated translations.
* Addresses [the
issue](https://github.com/nvdajp/focusHighlight/issues/11) regarding
version compatibility.

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@...

Hi all,
Focus Highlight 5.4 will show up on Add-on Updater in about half an hour from now. Thanks.

Please update the community site and the add-on update tool regarding this.

download:

https://github.com/nvdajp/focusHighlight/releases/download/5.4/focusHighlight-5.4.nvda-addon

release page:

https://github.com/nvdajp/focusHighlight/releases/tag/5.4

## Changes for 5.4 ##

* New and updated translations.
* Addresses [the
issue](https://github.com/nvdajp/focusHighlight/issues/11) regarding version compatibility.

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@...

Brian's Mail list account

Hi just in case it matters. I was in the alpha snapshot and tested for nvda updates, it said there were none, but popped up the update for this add on. I let it download but when it tried to restart the computer locked up.
I know Mick is looking into a problem with alpha updates, and has suspended them for now. I think that what occurred was that the no updates dialogue was still open when the nvda add on update took place and the attempt to restart the alpha crashed things. I could not get out at all and restart nvda so had to resort to control alt delete which is a protected screen and that bit of nvda was still running and allowed me to restart the computer. This unfortunately means we have lost the log however.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Focus Highlight 5.4 will show up on Add-on Updater in about half an hour from now. Thanks.

Please update the community site and the add-on update tool regarding this.

download:

https://github.com/nvdajp/focusHighlight/releases/download/5.4/focusHighlight-5.4.nvda-addon

release page:

https://github.com/nvdajp/focusHighlight/releases/tag/5.4

## Changes for 5.4 ##

* New and updated translations.
* Addresses [the
issue](https://github.com/nvdajp/focusHighlight/issues/11) regarding version compatibility.

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@...

Takuya Nishimoto

If you have trouble with the recent changes of NVDA master and
focusHighlight 5.3,
you may have to do something like this:

cd %appdata%\nvda\addons
rmdir /s focusHighlight
rmdir /s focusHighlight.pendingInstall

Restart NVDA and install the focusHighlight add-on again.

best regards,

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@...