Topics

Focus Highlight (needs confirmation): is it kay to declare this add-on as legacy?

Hi Takuya and other Focus Highlight users,

Just to confirm before making it official: is it okay to declare Focus Highlight as a legacy add-on for NVDA 2019.3 or later?

joseph

Cyrille

Hi Joseph

I am not personally a Focus Highlight user, even if I have tried it once.

However, if I am correct, Focus Highlight allows to customize highlighter rectangles (color, thickness and line style), whereas the focus highlighter in NVDA 2019.3 does not.

For this reason, I would not advise to put Focus Highlight add-on in legacy section.

Cheers,

Cyrille