Topics

Fixed #AddonRelease Re: [nvda-addons] Problem with Mozilla addon #addonrelease

Javi Domínguez

El 28/03/2021 a las 8:52, Javi Domínguez via groups.io escribió:
Hello.

It also happens to me since yesterday when Firefox was updated to 87.0.

I will try to fix it.

Greetings

Javi

El 28/03/2021 a las 8:31, Marco Oros escribió:
Hello.

There is a problem with Mozilla add-on. It says, 'address not found' after pressing NVDA+a, but address is still here.

Have You some problem, or is It just My problem?

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros

Eilana Benish

Hello

I have downloaded the addon from the link you provided, but still when I am pressing NVDA+A to read the URL or NVDA + AA to copy the URL, NVDA announces that no address found.

So in the mean time I have removed this add-on from NVDA and hope that it will be fixed soon.

I am using Mozilla Firefox version 87 English on windows 10 pro on the latest version.

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 28 במרץ 2021 ב-14:27 מאת ‪Javi Domínguez‬‏ <‪fjavids@...‬‏>:‬

Hello.

It's already fixed.

https://nvda.es/files/get.php?file=moz

--

ובכבוד רב,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200

ייעוץ, ליווי והערכת נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע

טלפון ישיר 📱 +972-50-7100367 | דוא"ל 📧 benish.ilana@...

Cleverson Casarin Uliana

Thanks for this; it works well for me. However, just to report, now each time I start NVDA, the Updater add-on tries to downgrade the Mozilla 1.13 to 1.12.

Greetings
Cleverson

Hi,
You can ask Add-on Updater to disable update checks for specific add-ons (NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings/Add-on Updater/Do not update ad-dons checkboxes).

Thanks for this; it works well for me. However, just to report, now each time I start NVDA, the Updater add-on tries to downgrade the Mozilla 1.13 to 1.12.

Greetings
Cleverson

Mohammadreza Rashad

Thanks dear Javi. It works well.