Topics

Enhanced Aria 2.5 and Input Lock 1.7 released #addonrelease

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea

Hi,

These updates include new and updated translations, set update channel to None, and fix the compatibility flags following the new scheme for NVDA 2019.1.

For Joseph and other reviewers: i will update changelog on the website. Please, update get.php and bitbucket repositories.

Download links:

Enhanced Aria 2.5: https://github.com/jmdaweb/enhancedAria/releases/download/v2.5/enhancedAria-2.5.nvda-addon

Input Lock 1.7: https://github.com/jmdaweb/inputLock/releases/download/v1.7/inputLock-1.7.nvda-addon

Regards.

--

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es

Logo NVDA Certified Expert

Ján Kulik

Hi, right now I did the translation of the Imput lock to Slovak language. I'm sorry, I got stuck on the translation.