Emoticons add-on: fixed email address from author Mesar Hameed

Noelia Ruiz

Hello, I'll request to post this on the website some weeks later,
trying to send add-on updates once a month or so, since for now this
is addressed in add-on files repo, reviewed by NV Access, that have
also other tasks to do.
But I think it's important to point out this fix for people wishing to
contact add-on authors. Mesar has sent a pull request fixing his email
address. Here is a prerelease of this add-on, generated automatically
with GitHub Actions (due to this fact the version number is quite long
:)

https://github.com/nvdaes/emoticons/releases/download/latest/emoticons-c05d6aff72fbca800ac4be6986b1519c787db06e.nvda-addon

Cheers