Emoticons 13.0 stable version #addonrelease

Noelia Ruiz

Hello:

This add-on has been made available on the community add-ons website.
The documentation is not updated there, but in the own add-on. This is
due to the mentioned changes in addonFiles repo, since we don't know
when an add-on will be available on the website and of course I don't
want to update the documentation before real changes are done. Hope
this can be fixed in the system.
Please download the last stable version from
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/emoticons.en.html

Enjoy!
This stable version is identical to the last dev version.

Vova Mobile

Hi, i am translating this addon into Ukrainian, but my translation has
not included on this release :( whi?

Noelia Ruiz

Hello, thanks for your translation. Due to failures of the translation system for add-ons, most of them fixed at this moment, you had to send a PR on GitHub. In my experience when I had access to Exbi server, owned by NV Access, I think that including translated files manually without using the system can produce issues, that Is that I think, so I prefer to use the translations system properly if it"s fixed.
This usually envolves to post a stable version (13.-0), identical to the last dev version, and after that, releases included translations, for example 0version 13.-1, 13.-2, etc.
I promised you to include your translation in January 2021 (since the system was broken). Please wait some days and, if needed, I will request you to add your po file in Assembla.
Sincerely many thanks for your interest and sorry for the inconveniences.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 9 dic 2020, a las 11:23, Vova Mobile <vp88.mobile@gmail.com> escribió:

Hi, i am translating this addon into Ukrainian, but my translation has
not included on this release :( whi?

Noelia Ruiz

Hello, regarding this add-on, since it has been approved before being
posted on the website, now I will merge the source code of the latest
stable release into the stable branch of nvdaaddons organization.
Translators should receive translatable messages the next week, maybe
on Thursday or Wednesday.
Of course reviews are always welcome. I will proceed in the same way
if/when other add-ons maintained by me are approved to be posted on
the website.
My GitHub account, with this and other projects, can be found at
https://github.com/nvdaes