Topics

Elements counting

Teddy Bear Cute

Hi friends, I want to suggest. Why not make a add-on call Elements conting?

In Window-eyes and jaws, when we open a e-mail or webpage, we can here, 20 headings, 2 lenk-mark and 100 links.

Thank you.

Luke Davis

VoiceOver also does this (the iOS version, anyway).

Something like that should probably be done in core instead of an add-on if it is going to be done.

Perhaps put in a feature request issue at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

Luke

On Sun, 4 Oct 2020, Teddy Bear Cute wrote:

Hi friends, I want to suggest. Why not make a add-on call Elements conting?
In Window-eyes and jaws, when we open a e-mail or webpage, we can here, 20 headings, 2 lenk-mark and 100 links.

Teddy Bear Cute

I not have a accounts there. And, my english it's also not good. Could some
body make a future request?

Subjek: Re: [nvda-addons] Elements counting

VoiceOver also does this (the iOS version, anyway).

Something like that should probably be done in core instead of an add-on if
it is going to be done.

Perhaps put in a feature request issue at
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

Brian's Mail list account

Its been asked for before. I think something like that on a toggle would be nice, particular on an unfamiliar site, since the elements drop down is a bit more work if you want it to persist while you are getting used to a particular site.
It can get really tiresome to hear verbosity like that if its always on every time you hit a link!

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk

VoiceOver also does this (the iOS version, anyway).

Something like that should probably be done in core instead of an add-on if it is going to be done.

Perhaps put in a feature request issue at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

Luke

On Sun, 4 Oct 2020, Teddy Bear Cute wrote:

Hi friends, I want to suggest. Why not make a add-on call Elements conting?

In Window-eyes and jaws, when we open a e-mail or webpage, we can here, 20 headings, 2 lenk-mark and 100 links.

I'll check to see if there is issue on this on github. If not, I'll consider creating it.

Cuong

On 10/4/2020 2:05 PM, Teddy Bear Cute wrote:
I not have a accounts there. And, my english it's also not good. Could some
body make a future request?

Subjek: Re: [nvda-addons] Elements counting

VoiceOver also does this (the iOS version, anyway).

Something like that should probably be done in core instead of an add-on if
it is going to be done.

Perhaps put in a feature request issue at
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

Teddy Bear Cute

Ok, thanks friends.

Subjek: Re: [nvda-addons] Elements counting

I'll check to see if there is issue on this on github. If not, I'll consider creating it.

Cuong

Hi

There is an issue about that, but some people in the developer team I think, has refewed that. So, hope some people could write an add-on for this job.

Cuong

On 10/4/2020 4:13 PM, Teddy Bear Cute wrote:
Ok, thanks friends.

Subjek: Re: [nvda-addons] Elements counting

I'll check to see if there is issue on this on github. If not, I'll consider creating it.

Cuong

bering.p

Hi.
Maybe this won't answer your request, but the "NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin" add-on announces the number of elements when selecting a type of elements in the "elements's list" dialog opened by "nvda + f7.
Best regards.

Paul.
Le 04/10/2020 07:01, Teddy Bear Cute a écrit :

Hi friends, I want to suggest. Why not make a add-on call Elements conting?

In Window-eyes and jaws, when we open a e-mail or webpage, we can here, 20 headings, 2 lenk-mark and 100 links.

Thank you.

Teddy Bear Cute

That’s what i use now to kno the links in the e-mail. But, for more easy, let NVDA automatic tell like Window-eyes and Jaws do it now.

Daripada: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> Bagi Pihak bering.p
Hantar: Monday, 5 October, 2020 5:30 PM
Kepada: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subjek: [nvda-addons] Elements counting