Direct link update

Marco Oros

Hello.

I don't know, if there is developer of Direct link addon.

Please, could You update this addon? This addon isn't compatible.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Hi,
for now you can install the update from the following link:
good luck.

On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 1:45 PM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
Hello.

I don't know, if there is developer of Direct link addon.

Please, could You update this addon? This addon isn't compatible.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros

Hi,

I know that you would like to release version 2.1 once you receive localization updates. In the meantime, would you like one of us to submit a pull request on add-on files for version 2.0 or wait until 2.1 is released? You can also post a pull request yourself.

for now you can install the update from the following link:

good luck.

On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 1:45 PM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:

Hello.

I don't know, if there is developer of Direct link addon.

Please, could You update this addon? This addon isn't compatible.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Will try to do it myself, If I face any issues, I'll write here.
Thank you.