Topics

Developer toolkit 2020.2 is now available!

Andy B.

Hi,

I have released Developer toolkit 2020.2. It comes with many new exciting features and bug fixes. Take a look and download it from the following link:

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional features/bug fixes for any upcoming releases.

Hi,

Reviewed and posted on Add-on Files repository on GitHub, so it'll be available to everyone in a few minutes.

Hi, then can addonFiles be already used? I dont received Mesars instructions about this. Maybe I missed some message due to hight traffic
Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 6 ene 2020, a las 5:38, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> escribió:

Hi,

Reviewed and posted on Add-on Files repository on GitHub, so it'll be available to everyone in a few minutes.

Unless Mesar says no, I would say yes for now. At the moment I’m not touching community versions of add-on repos hosted on NVDA Add-ons organization to keep it free of unstable code and to do all the work from personal repos.

Hi, then can addonFiles be already used? I dont received Mesars instructions about this. Maybe I missed some message due to hight traffic

Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 6 ene 2020, a las 5:38, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> escribió:

Hi,

Reviewed and posted on Add-on Files repository on GitHub, so it'll be available to everyone in a few minutes.

Of course I am sure you won't touch community versions of add-ons
repos hosted in the organization while Mesar don't say yes, but I am
not sure about addonFiles, since he talked about addon repos and this
is a repo related to add-ons, and he may need to do some work in
addonFiles too, not sure.
I think that this is a lot of work and hope this is not broken if we
touch things without being sure.

El 6 ene 2020, a las 5:38, Joseph Lee <@joslee
<mailto:@joslee> > escribió:

Hi,

Reviewed and posted on Add-on Files repository on GitHub, so it'll be
available to everyone in a few minutes.

Andy B.

Hi,
Can you make sure the documentation posted on the website itself is up to date? The readme.md is the file you want to use.

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 11:38 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

Reviewed and posted on Add-on Files repository on GitHub, so it'll be available to everyone in a few minutes.

That’ll be done today.

Can you make sure the documentation posted on the website itself is up to date? The readme.md is the file you want to use.

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 11:38 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

Reviewed and posted on Add-on Files repository on GitHub, so it'll be available to everyone in a few minutes.

As aside, it would be great if this step could be automated so we can just merge pull request and so the readme goes directly to the system, without additional steps in assembla. Just an idea.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 6 ene 2020, a las 14:36, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> escribió:

Hi,

That’ll be done today.