Topics

Dev Docs

Tim Harshbarger

Where might I find the dev docs for the NVDA core modules?  I found some instructions for creating them from the NVDA source, but it sounds like it isn’t possible to create the docs if you are using Python 3.7?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Harshbarger

Senior Accessibility Consultant

Deque Systems

derek riemer

We now use spinks for generating devdocs. It should be possible still on alpha, although I haven't tried it. scons devdocs. Check the readme for more info.

--
Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.