Topics

Debugging strategy

Manollo Guedes <manollo.guedes11@...>

Hello,

I'm conducting some researches about accessibility using NVDA. To proceed with these researches my team and I are developing a math tool for NVDA.
Unfortunately, we are getting some difficulties related to debugging on NVDA. We read on documentation and some forums about to use the NVDA's log for this purpose, however, it's not being as productive as we'd like.
Does anybody know if there's a way to debug our NVDA code using development tools such as breakpoints on IDEs?

Thank you so much,

Herlon Manollo C Guedes
Masters Student in Software Engineering at Federal University of Lavras
Visitor Researcher at Ontario Tech University
Full-Stack Developer
Christo Nihil Praeponere