Topics

dayOfTheWeek

Sergio Gómez

Hi Abdel.

I inform you that there is an error in dayOfTheWeek. Having the checkboxes enable selector accessibility, and announce when scrolling vertically I think, sometimes says the number 1601. Having the first and third boxes checked in the options, with the ads of the tags of the second option disabled.

I hope it serves the information.

Greeting

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Abdel

Hello,

Thank you so much.

I'll take a look at this and keep you informed on the mailing list.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 22/11/2020 à 12:21, Sergio Gómez a écrit :

Hi Abdel.

I inform you that there is an error in dayOfTheWeek. Having the checkboxes enable selector accessibility, and announce when scrolling vertically I think, sometimes says the number 1601. Having the first and third boxes checked in the options, with the ads of the tags of the second option disabled.

I hope it serves the information.

Greeting

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Sergio Gómez