Topics

dayOfTheWeek

Sergio Gómez

Hi!

I am Sergio Gómez.

I want to report two errors to you:

1. Do not open the preferences of the plug-in with an assigned gesture

in Input gestures.

2. When selecting the box to say the value of the complement date

selector when scrolling vertically, there are times when selecting the

day number, it says: 1601. And once this appears, you have to wait a

bit to continue adjusting the value.

These are.

Thank you very much

This is a message I sent to Abdel that has not yet been answered. That's why I send it here.

They are major mistakes ...

Greetings and thanks

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Noelia Ruiz

Hello: Kindly, Abdel wanted to add my name as an author, thought he's
the primary developer of this add-on and obviously I won't change
anything without his approval
Anyway, as an advice, I would suggest you to provide the link of the
add-on version you're using, to the binary or the commit on Gitub, so
we can test it and, eventually, fix any issues.
Thanks

Hi!

I am Sergio Gómez.

I want to report two errors to you:

1. Do not open the preferences of the plug-in with an assigned gesture

in Input gestures.

2. When selecting the box to say the value of the complement date

selector when scrolling vertically, there are times when selecting the

day number, it says: 1601. And once this appears, you have to wait a

bit to continue adjusting the value.

These are.

Thank you very much

This is a message I sent to Abdel that has not yet been answered. That's why
I send it here.

They are major mistakes ...

Greetings and thanks

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Sergio Gómez

Hello!

Yes:

https://nvda.es/

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Hello: Kindly, Abdel wanted to add my name as an author, thought he's

the primary developer of this add-on and obviously I won't change

anything without his approval

Anyway, as an advice, I would suggest you to provide the link of the

add-on version you're using, to the binary or the commit on Gitub, so

we can test it and, eventually, fix any issues.

Thanks

> Hi!

> I am Sergio Gómez.

> I want to report two errors to you:

> 1. Do not open the preferences of the plug-in with an assigned gesture

> in Input gestures.

> 2. When selecting the box to say the value of the complement date

> selector when scrolling vertically, there are times when selecting the

> day number, it says: 1601. And once this appears, you have to wait a

> bit to continue adjusting the value.

> These are.

> Thank you very much

> This is a message I sent to Abdel that has not yet been answered. That's why

> I send it here.

> They are major mistakes ...

> Greetings and thanks

> Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Noelia Ruiz

Hello, for your information, the binary is the link which provides the
.nvda-addon file, for example:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=dw
https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=dw-dev

Anyway, let's wait for Abdel reply in case he's available.

Hello!

Yes:

https://nvda.es/

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Hello, for your information, the binary is the link which provides the

.nvda-addon file, for example:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=dw

https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=dw-dev

Anyway, let's wait for Abdel reply in case he's available.

> Hello!

> Yes:

> https://nvda.es/

> Regards

> Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Abdel does not respond and mistakes hinder me when it comes to work.

Here the binary link:

http://addons.nvda-project.org

Regards.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Noelia Ruiz

Hello, please for now let's wait. Abdel may be bussy now and we cannot
update the add-on now.
Anyway, the binary is not this URL but the exact link used to download
the add-on, since maybe several versions.
Thanks