controlUsageAssistant 2022.06.25-dev #addontesting

Noelia Ruiz

Hello:

In this version, messages for object navigations are not reported in
emoji panel (and hopely other similar controls), since using
event_becomeNavigatorObject and not reporting these messages when the
object bacame navigator due to focus changes, is noe enough to prevent
messages when opening the emoji panel and even when the arrows are
used to select an emoji.

This feature about messages for object was requested at
https://github.com/nvdaes/controlUsageAssistant/issues/6

Add-on binary:

https://github.com/nvdaes/controlUsageAssistant/releases/download/2022.06.25-dev/controlUsageAssistant-2022.06.25-dev.nvda-addon

The signature for this binary and my public key to verify the file
with GPG are uploaded (automatically) as release assets.
I'll do it for now with all add-ons maintained by me.

Cheers