Topics

Compatible Microsoft Speech mobile

Marco Oros

Hello.

I don't know, if somebody works on Speech mobile for NVDA.

It will be good to improve It for new NVDA compatibility. It was good add-on for NVDA users, because Windows Onecore voices installed with NVDA are not very good.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros

Andre Fisher

Hi.

What exactly is "not very good" about it?

Marco Oros

This bad pronunciation of typing echo by microsoft voices.

Brian's Mail list account

Is there a dictionary, or are we talking bout the way they say letters?
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

This bad pronunciation of typing echo by microsoft voices.

Timothy

Ah, yes. There's an issue for this in NVDA's repository, though I don't think anyone has contributed code for it:

Timothy

This bad pronunciation of typing echo by microsoft voices.

Marco Oros

saying letters.

So, try use Windows Narator and press one letter. So, in Narator letters are pronounced good, as in MS Speech mobile addon.