Clock v21.07 #addonrelease

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi to al.!

I would like tonform you all, that the clock addon version 21.07, compatible with NVDA 2021.1 is released.

I would like to Thank Joseph Lee for pointing me how to go further with this!

Soon I am going to do the pull request against addon files repo.

The link is:

https://github.com/hkatic/clock/releases/download/v21.07/clock-21.07.nvda-addon

Best,

Zvonimir

Robert Malunda

hi.
thanks a lot for this addon. it's working!
thanks!