Clock October 1st development build posted, candidate for next broad dev channel update

Hi all,

Clock add-on October 1st development snapshot is now available:

https://github.com/hkatic/clock/releases/download/v21.09/clock-20211001-dev.nvda-addon

If things go well, it will be released more broadly next week.

Changelog;

  • Localization updates.
  • Few more changes to user interface messages, hopefully the final set of interface message changes.

Next steps: October will be a busy month for me. Even then work on Clock add-on continues, and I hope to resolve bugs as reported by users (there is a bug that I may not be able to fix, which deals with somewhat duplicate time format entries in add-on settings). The next development snapshot is planned for next weekend, hopefully with more localization updates and bug fixes. All of these will culminate with the release of the next stable version of Clock add-on scheduled for November.

Clock October 1st development build is now being offered via Add-on Updater. The next broad dev build is tentatively planned for middle of October.