Clip contents designer messages

Dark Count

Hello.

Is there any way to switch off the confirmation for copying text to the clipboard?

I enabled the messages and now I can't switch them off.

I love this add on, but I don't want the messages each time.

Thanks.

D C

Noelia Ruiz

Hello:

You can go to NVDA's menu, Preferences submenu, Settings dialog, Clip
Contents Designer panel. Then tab to focus the list box and disable
confirmation for emulate copy and other actions as appropriate. Maybe
you enabled the messages for a configuration profile, maybe
automatically triggered, and you are trying to disable the messages in
the normal profile or something similar?
Another option to disable confirmation before copying and cutting text
is to reinstall the add-on and, when NVDA asks if you want to use
emulate copy and cut features, answer no. In this way the add-on won't
take control about control+c and control+x keystrokes.
Hope this helps

Hello.

Is there any way to switch off the confirmation for copying text to the
clipboard?

I enabled the messages and now I can't switch them off.

I love this add on, but I don't want the messages each time.

Thanks.

D C

Dark Count

Thanks.

I see three options in the combo box. Always, if clipboard contains text, and if the clipboard is not emtpy.

I re-installed the add on, but would you consider a never option at some point.

 This is a very handy add on.

D C

On 10/6/2021 8:49 PM, Noelia Ruiz wrote:
[...]

In addition to the combo box, ther es a list of checkcboxes to choose what, not when, activates confirmations, like copy, cut etc.

Enviado desde mi iPhone