hamidreza abroshan

Hi,
can I set proxy for nvda remote addon?
thanks.

--
hamidreza

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Nope, it is not possible.

On 7.10.2020. 12:16, hamidreza abroshan wrote:
Hi,
can I set proxy for nvda remote addon?
thanks.

Locutor Antonio Cezar

With the hope that will be useful, attached, I send an Add-On for proxy use in NVDA update that was created by a developer named Portuguese Rui Batista. Maybe someone can create something based on this add-on, which can serve for use NO RemoteNVDA... Thanks.

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Em 07/10/2020 07:53, zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz escreveu:

Nope, it is not possible.

On 7.10.2020. 12:16, hamidreza abroshan wrote:
Hi,
can I set proxy for nvda remote addon?
thanks.

Luke Davis

What do you hope to do with a proxy for remote? Some possible scenarios might be handled with SSH based port redirection and tunneling, but it really depends on what you need to do.

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020, zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz wrote:

Nope, it is not possible.

On 7.10.2020. 12:16, hamidreza abroshan wrote:
Hi,
can I set proxy for nvda remote addon?

hamidreza abroshan

Thanks,
Can nvda Remote addon use proxy that set in this plugin?

On 10/7/20, Locutor Antonio Cezar <antoniocezarlocutor@gmail.com> wrote:
With the hope that will be useful, attached, I send an Add-On for proxy
use in NVDA update that was created by a developer named Portuguese Rui
Batista. Maybe someone can create something based on this add-on, which
can serve for use NO RemoteNVDA... Thanks.

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Em 07/10/2020 07:53, zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz escreveu:
Nope, it is not possible.

On 7.10.2020. 12:16, hamidreza abroshan wrote:
Hi,
can I set proxy for nvda remote addon?
thanks.

--
hamidreza

hamidreza abroshan

I want to connect to my computer at work, and they blocked all apps
except Those are necessary such as IDE and browsers and....
I asked them allow nvda to connect to the internet so, I can use nvda
remote addon to work with my computer remotely.
and they sent a proxy for me and told me that use this proxy in your
app to pass the filters.
Thanks.

On 10/7/20, hamidreza abroshan via groups.io
<hamidreza.abroshan=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks,
Can nvda Remote addon use proxy that set in this plugin?

On 10/7/20, Locutor Antonio Cezar <antoniocezarlocutor@gmail.com> wrote:
With the hope that will be useful, attached, I send an Add-On for proxy
use in NVDA update that was created by a developer named Portuguese Rui
Batista. Maybe someone can create something based on this add-on, which
can serve for use NO RemoteNVDA... Thanks.

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Em 07/10/2020 07:53, zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz escreveu:
Nope, it is not possible.

On 7.10.2020. 12:16, hamidreza abroshan wrote:
Hi,
can I set proxy for nvda remote addon?
thanks.

--
hamidreza

--
hamidreza

Larry Wang

May be you can try sockscap 64 to proxy nvda

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sockscap64/

在 2020/10/8 4:01, hamidreza abroshan 写道: