From: "William Wong" <@WaiWilliam>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 8:02 AM
Subject: [nvda-addons] Browser mark and BrowserNav

Hello,

I have a problem.

I have created a browser mark: Download

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

Which on the above nvaccess page, I was able to access the top most navigational Download like, and the heading Download and experienceNVDA today! .

But browser mark cannot locate the DOWNLOAD button below the donation option.

Anything wrong this that?

Thanks.

William Wong

Yes, using b for button should find the download button.

But browser mark should have been able to locate all Download, and not missed out the download button.

Brian's Mail list account via groups.io 於 28/6/2020 15:16 寫道:

I don't fully understand the problem, simply using b single key nav finds the button anyway. Nothing very special about the page.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
----- Original Message ----- From: "William Wong" <@WaiWilliam>
Which on the above nvaccess page, I was able to access the top most navigational Download like, and the heading Download and experienceNVDA today! .

But browser mark cannot locate the DOWNLOAD button below the donation option.

Anything wrong this that?

Thanks.

William Wong

Oh I found out the reason.

The letters of the button are all in Capital letters, thats why browser mark does not match it.

William Wong 於 28/6/2020 15:02 寫道:

Hello,

I have a problem.

I have created a browser mark: Download

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

Which on the above nvaccess page, I was able to access the top most navigational Download like, and the heading Download and experienceNVDA today! .

But browser mark cannot locate the DOWNLOAD button below the donation option.

Anything wrong this that?

I don't know how it operates, so I could not say, maybe it does not bother to look at buttons?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Which on the above nvaccess page, I was able to access the top most navigational Download like, and the heading Download and experienceNVDA today! .

But browser mark cannot locate the DOWNLOAD button below the donation option.

Anything wrong this that?

Well there you are whatt was it, I know the number 32 was involved between cases or something so you could match to any combination.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

The letters of the button are all in Capital letters, thats why browser mark does not match it.

William Wong 於 28/6/2020 15:02 寫道:
Hello,

I have a problem.

I have created a browser mark: Download

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

Which on the above nvaccess page, I was able to access the top most navigational Download like, and the heading Download and experienceNVDA today! .

But browser mark cannot locate the DOWNLOAD button below the donation option.

Anything wrong this that?

Thanks.

William Wong

Oh Brian, what is number 32 ?

Brian's Mail list account via groups.io 於 28/6/2020 20:12 寫道: