Topics

Ask for Information

Hello everyone.
I hope all of you are doing well.
I am here again with another question.
I would love to know, If there is any add on for NVDA that makes the Cisco program accessible with NVDA?
My friend was using jaws in his job, and recently, he totally switched to use NVDA.
The problem is, in somehow NVDA did not read several parts in the Cisco program.
He is using Cisco agent softphone (6.0.0).
If there is any old or new add on that makes it readable?
I look forward to hearing back from you.

Yours Faithfully.
(Hasan Tayem)
Mobile: +962788266670

Brian's Mail list account

You may find that there is a jaws script which somebody paid to have written. Often I think, Jaws will do better in a workplace since somebody, the purchaser, has paid up front for software used in job situations to be extensively scripted to aid employment.
Sadly many employers trying to save pennies when providing screenreaders do not understand this. I'm not saying nvda will not with the right add on be able to work with your software, but somebody will nee to pay somebody to create that add on again for nvda. This is only going to get worse for employed people when the bean counting accountants notice Narrator is getting better, not realising that there is never going to be an out of the box screenreader that will work with absolutely all software.
Just saying.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'