Application Dictionary?

Luke Davis

Hello

I just had someone on a list try to do something that required an application specific dictionary. I remembered we had an add-on for it, but it's not on the community site. I found it by googling through this list's archives, but I'm wondering if it is planned to bring that one to the community site?

-- Luke

"In this life there are obstacles, and forces who overcome obstacles. You can be either one or the other.
If you refuse to even try to clear an obstacle, you become the obstacle."
- Joel Shepherd

Andre Fisher

Well, that and the profile dictionary would be great additions to the site. I've seen other add-ons floating around as well that I know the community would benefit from. Some are on the Russian NVDA site.

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hi all.
Actually, a developer opened a pull request that adds dictionaries in configuration profiles. This is based in other addon called Enanced Dictionaries.
Regards.

--
Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Soporte a usuarios, comunidad de NVDA en español.

Luke Davis

CARLOS-ESTEBAN via groups.io wrote:

Hi all.Actually, a developer opened a pull request that adds dictionaries in configuration profiles. This is based in other addon called Enanced
Dictionaries.
Yes, but that is a PR, and it includes some implementation (UX) controversy which NVA wants fixed before inclusion.
So add-ons are the way to do this for now.