Topics

App localization add-on (Re: [nvda-addons] Storing and Using Persistent Information Outside Your Add-on)

Omer Zak

(I took the liberty of changing the Subject line because this is no
longer about storing and using persistent information outside your add-
on.)

Thanks, Rui Fontes and Locutor Antonio Cezar, for pointing out the App
Dictionary add-on.

Did you mean this:
https://github.com/RickLeon/applicationDictionary?

And does this article describe how is the dictionary used:
http://www.acapela-nvda.com/blog/2016/12/06/tips-how-to-use-the-speech-dictionary-in-nvda/

Thanks,
--- Omer Zak

On Tue, 2020-09-08 at 15:38 -0300, Locutor Antonio Cezar wrote:
I'm sorry if I did not understand what exactly the purpose of the
Add-On that friend is creating, but here in Brazil some people use
the AppDictionary Add-On to translate applications because
the main function of AppDictionary is to create a dictionary
for each application it is accessed as NVDA screen reader... Thanks.
--
My Commodore 64 is suffering from slowness and insufficiency of memory;
and its display device is grievously short of pixels. Can anyone help?

They do not represent the official policy of any organization with
which I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS: at https://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html