Topics

Any Chance of Gesture Timing Being Revived?

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

One of the NVDA add-ons I found quite useful from time to time was
Gesture Timing. It let me measure how responsive NVDA was on different
laptops, on different programs on the same laptop, etc. and make
informed and important decisions with that extra data point. I am not
sure if Gesture Timing has been maitnained to work with the latest
NVDA version, or if it is under maintenance at all. Could the original
add-on authors or someone else please offer a status update on what
the present and future of Gesture Timing is likely to be?

Best Regards
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024
E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@...

Made a bit unnecessary with "time since input" debug logging option found in Advanced settings panel.