addons website was down

Michael Curran

Hi all,

Apologies for the outage of addons.nvda-project.org. this was an error on my part. I believe the website should be back up again.

This was caused partly due to an inaccessible form on our DNS hosting provider. We are currently looking into switching to a provider with a more accessible DNS configuration interface so this does not happen in future.

I should also take the time here to note that over the next month and a bit, we will be undergoing a pretty big server upgrade, which is necessary to ensure best security and stability. Due to this, there may be some short outages from time to time, though we will do our best to limit this where possible.

thanks for your understanding.

Mick

Socheat

Hello,