Topics

addons Update #addons #nvda

hasan tayyem

Hello everyone.

I hope that all of you are doing well and safe.

I have a question regarding to some important NVDA-addons that have not updated yet,

Such as:

Audio Themes 3D by Alsari.

  Speech history review and copying by Tyler Spivey, And James Scholes.

And Fake Clipboard Announcement by Jennifer Wenson.

If there is any plan to update these addons?

Or if there is any replacement that we can use?

Thanks a lot.

Best.

Hasan Tayem.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

name = FakeClipboardAnouncement
summary = "Advertise commands (select all, copy, paste and cut)"
description = """When pressing CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X or CTRL+V NVDA will say the message predefined in the dictionary and then send the gesture back to the active app."""
author = "Peter Vagner <peter.v@...>"
version = 1.01

Download from:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3d59o1y62aryws/FakeClipboardAnouncement-2019.nvda-addon?dl=1

For some of the functionalities of Speech history, you can use NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin...

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 17:39 de 24/03/2020, hasan tayyem escreveu:

Hello everyone.

I hope that all of you are doing well and safe.

I have a question regarding to some important NVDA-addons that have not updated yet,

Such as:

Audio Themes 3D by Alsari.

  Speech history review and copying by Tyler Spivey, And James Scholes.

And Fake Clipboard Announcement by Jennifer Wenson.

If there is any plan to update these addons?

Or if there is any replacement that we can use?

Thanks a lot.

Best.

Hasan Tayem.

hasan tayyem

It is well received.
Thanks a lot.

--
Best.
"Hasan Tayem"

Robert Malunda

Hey hasan tayyem. I also have the same concern regarding incompatible
addons. So to add, I also wish to enquire about the NVDA clock as well
and the vocaliser addons

On 3/24/20, hasan tayyem <hasan.tayyem1997@...> wrote:
[...]

Loh Boon Keat

Talk about speech history Add-On, it will have problem with NVDA 2020.1 but it works fine in NVDA 2019.3 and NVDA 2019.3.1. The same issue happend with the NVDA Global Plugin AddOn.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 4:38 PM Robert Malunda <robert2015@...> wrote:
Hey hasan tayyem. I also have the same concern regarding incompatible
addons. So to add, I also wish to enquire about the NVDA clock as well
and the vocaliser addons

On 3/24/20, hasan tayyem <hasan.tayyem1997@...> wrote:
> It is well received.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> On 24/03/2020, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>

>> name = FakeClipboardAnouncement
>> summary = "Advertise commands (select all, copy, paste and cut)"
>> description = """When pressing CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X or CTRL+V NVDA
>> will say the message predefined in the dictionary and then send the
>> gesture back to the active app."""
>> author = "Peter Vagner <peter.v@...>"
>> version = 1.01
>>
>> Download from:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3d59o1y62aryws/FakeClipboardAnouncement-2019.nvda-addon?dl=1
>>

>> For some of the functionalities of Speech history, you can use
>> NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin...
>>

>> Rui Fontes
>>
>> NVDA portuguese team
>>

>> Às 17:39 de 24/03/2020, hasan tayyem escreveu:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone.
>>>
>>> I hope that all of you are doing well and safe.
>>>
>>> I have a question regarding to some important NVDA-addons that have
>>> not updated yet,
>>>
>>> Such as:
>>>
>>> Audio Themes 3D by Alsari.
>>>
>>> Speech history review and copying by Tyler Spivey, And James Scholes.
>>>
>>> And Fake Clipboard Announcement by Jennifer Wenson.
>>>
>>> If there is any plan to update these addons?
>>>
>>> Or if there is any replacement that we can use?
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot.
>>>
>>> Best.
>>>
>>> Hasan Tayem.
>>>

> --
> Best.
> "Hasan Tayem"

Rui Fontes

Sorry, but what version you have installed?

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 08:41 de 25/03/2020, Loh Boon Keat escreveu:

Talk about speech history Add-On, it will have problem with NVDA 2020.1 but it works fine in NVDA 2019.3 and NVDA 2019.3.1. The same issue happend with the NVDA Global Plugin AddOn.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 4:38 PM Robert Malunda <robert2015@...> wrote:
Hey hasan tayyem. I also have the same concern regarding incompatible
addons. So to add, I also wish to enquire about the NVDA clock as well
and the vocaliser addons

On 3/24/20, hasan tayyem <hasan.tayyem1997@...> wrote:
> It is well received.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> On 24/03/2020, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>

>> name = FakeClipboardAnouncement
>> summary = "Advertise commands (select all, copy, paste and cut)"
>> description = """When pressing CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X or CTRL+V NVDA
>> will say the message predefined in the dictionary and then send the
>> gesture back to the active app."""
>> author = "Peter Vagner <peter.v@...>"
>> version = 1.01
>>
>> Download from:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3d59o1y62aryws/FakeClipboardAnouncement-2019.nvda-addon?dl=1
>>

>> For some of the functionalities of Speech history, you can use
>> NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin...
>>

>> Rui Fontes
>>
>> NVDA portuguese team
>>

>> Às 17:39 de 24/03/2020, hasan tayyem escreveu:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone.
>>>
>>> I hope that all of you are doing well and safe.
>>>
>>> I have a question regarding to some important NVDA-addons that have
>>> not updated yet,
>>>
>>> Such as:
>>>
>>> Audio Themes 3D by Alsari.
>>>
>>> Speech history review and copying by Tyler Spivey, And James Scholes.
>>>
>>> And Fake Clipboard Announcement by Jennifer Wenson.
>>>
>>> If there is any plan to update these addons?
>>>
>>> Or if there is any replacement that we can use?
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot.
>>>
>>> Best.
>>>
>>> Hasan Tayem.
>>>

> --
> Best.
> "Hasan Tayem"

Loh Boon Keat

What version you mean? If speech history Add-On, I not really but if the NVDA global plugin Add-On, it's 9.0 beta 9. I'm currently running NVDA 2020.1 Beta 1. I can provide you the speech Add-On that I have if you need. But I just want to tell you that I have modified something in that Add-On that is we can repeat the last spoken text by NVDA by pressing F12 and press F12 twice to copy the last spoken text by NVDA to the clipboard.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 7:03 PM Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

Sorry, but what version you have installed?

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 08:41 de 25/03/2020, Loh Boon Keat escreveu:

Talk about speech history Add-On, it will have problem with NVDA 2020.1 but it works fine in NVDA 2019.3 and NVDA 2019.3.1. The same issue happend with the NVDA Global Plugin AddOn.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 4:38 PM Robert Malunda <robert2015@...> wrote:
Hey hasan tayyem. I also have the same concern regarding incompatible
addons. So to add, I also wish to enquire about the NVDA clock as well
and the vocaliser addons

On 3/24/20, hasan tayyem <hasan.tayyem1997@...> wrote:
> It is well received.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> On 24/03/2020, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>

>> name = FakeClipboardAnouncement
>> summary = "Advertise commands (select all, copy, paste and cut)"
>> description = """When pressing CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X or CTRL+V NVDA
>> will say the message predefined in the dictionary and then send the
>> gesture back to the active app."""
>> author = "Peter Vagner <peter.v@...>"
>> version = 1.01
>>
>> Download from:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3d59o1y62aryws/FakeClipboardAnouncement-2019.nvda-addon?dl=1
>>

>> For some of the functionalities of Speech history, you can use
>> NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin...
>>

>> Rui Fontes
>>
>> NVDA portuguese team
>>

>> Às 17:39 de 24/03/2020, hasan tayyem escreveu:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone.
>>>
>>> I hope that all of you are doing well and safe.
>>>
>>> I have a question regarding to some important NVDA-addons that have
>>> not updated yet,
>>>
>>> Such as:
>>>
>>> Audio Themes 3D by Alsari.
>>>
>>> Speech history review and copying by Tyler Spivey, And James Scholes.
>>>
>>> And Fake Clipboard Announcement by Jennifer Wenson.
>>>
>>> If there is any plan to update these addons?
>>>
>>> Or if there is any replacement that we can use?
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot.
>>>
>>> Best.
>>>
>>> Hasan Tayem.
>>>

> --
> Best.
> "Hasan Tayem"

Robert Hänggi

I think he wants the Nuance Vocalizer version.
Robert

wrote:

[...]

Robert, Nuance Vocalizer version?

What for?

Loh Boon Keat <lbk2907@...> wrote:

What version you mean? If speech history Add-On...

Of course...

You were talking about that...

I am using:

Speech history review and copying 2019.03.30; from Tyler Spivey, James Scholes

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, ignore that. Was another post.
Robert

wrote:

[...]

Jason Bratcher

Hey Hasan?
As per AudioThemes (which is now at V6.0), take a gander at this page:
https://github.com/mush42/Audio-Themes-NVDA-Add-on/releases

I actually grabbed and installed it;
(BTW, you Will Have To Do Custom audio themes from Complete Scratch).
I can't speak for SpeechHistory or FakeClipboardAnnouncement.--
Jason Bratcher

hasan tayyem

Hello Jason.
I hope that you are doing well.
Thanks a lot for the addon.
I have test it today, and It is working very good.
But I I have found a small problem wich is the addon is preventing
NVDA from reading the menus, the buttons, and the links.
I hope if you could fix it in the next virsion.
Thanks in advance.
Best.
Hasan.

On 25/03/2020, Jason Bratcher <imcoocoo@...> wrote:
Hey Hasan?
As per AudioThemes (which is now at V6.0), take a gander at this page:
https://github.com/mush42/Audio-Themes-NVDA-Add-on/releases

I actually grabbed and installed it;
(BTW, you Will Have To Do Custom audio themes from Complete Scratch).
I can't speak for SpeechHistory or FakeClipboardAnnouncement.--
Jason Bratcher

--
Best.
"Hasan Tayem"

Cagri Dogan

Hi Hasan,

I guess you mean add-on prevents reading control names such as button, link, combo box etc. You can set it from Audio Themes catogory in NVDA settings dialog. Just check the check box “Speak roles such as button, edit box , link etc.”

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Best.
"Hasan Tayem"

moataz geba

hi all
I hope you all are well
But I have a question about addon
objsounds Plays sounds based on objects as you move to them
Will it be upgraded to be effective with nvda2019.3 or higher?
This is the addon link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1suQ_cFFZKniTGwd0B8wtsLEar6DoMLDn
thanks and Greetings

wrote:

[...]

Hello Cagri.
Yes, it is well received. Thanks a lot.

Best.
(Hasan Tayem)
Mobile: +962788266670

--
Best.
"Hasan Tayem"

Jason Bratcher

Musharraf Omer does the add-on, not me.

IBNOmer2011@... does this addon.
--
Jason Bratcher

Jason Bratcher

The edition of Speech History I have is Speech history review and copying; 2020.01.07; Tyler Spivey, James
I can also confirm no character navigation (either as PC focus/Object navigation is done).Scholes

--
Jason Bratcher