From: "Akash Kakkar" <akash.misc07@...>
To: "nvda-addons" <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 7:54 AM
Subject: [nvda-addons] Addon for Foobar 2000?

Hey all,
I want to know if there's any addon available for Foobar2000?
If yes, then please point the correct resource, otherwise, please
suggest a good player with NVDA.

Akash Kakkar

Ok, actually I was very heavy winamp user since more than 10 years but
now since it is almost abandoned, I've decided to move on.

On 7/23/20, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
VLC or Winamp, I guess it depends what you want it for. Also a recent
version of Klite Codec pack usually comes with a reasonable player.
I do have a bit of an issue with Klite however their latest installer seems

to have some inaccessible parts and I've yet to get it to install.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
I want to know if there's any addon available for Foobar2000?
If yes, then please point the correct resource, otherwise, please
suggest a good player with NVDA.

piotr machacz

Are you having any specific problems that you feel need to be addressed by an ad-on? I have been using Foobar for almost a decade now without any scripting with no problems at all. Unlike Winamp, which only displayed a lot of information in a very graphical manner, Foobar exclusively uses standard Windows controls for everything.

NVDA used to come with an app module for foobar that added a hotkey to tell you the time elapsed and remaining in a file. I don’t know if it still does but even that isn’t really needed because Foobar just puts this in the status bar so pressing NVDA+End will read it out.