Topics

Acapela TTS Voices for NVDA

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles

Hello to the NVDA addons comunity,
I know this has been asked or maybe told somehow here, but are recent
news to the compatibility of Acapela TTS voices for NVDA? And eaven if
it's a huge update what will happen with the lisences used to activate
it? Will  I purchase a new lisence or it shall stay there?
Hi,

Is there any news from

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

any free voices bsides occapla voices