From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2022 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Browser Nave question

There are two settings categories related to BrowserNav in NVDA Settings: BrowserNav Settings and BrowserNav QuickSearch Websites & Bookmarks.

In the BrowserNav settings there are three volume levels that can be set: Crackling volume, beeping volume, and Volume of Skip Clutter Chime.

~ Anton Chekhov

There are two settings categories related to BrowserNav in NVDA Settings:  BrowserNav Settings and BrowserNav QuickSearch Websites & Bookmarks.

In the BrowserNav settings there are three volume levels that can be set:  Crackling volume, beeping volume, and Volume of Skip Clutter Chime.

      ~ Anton Chekhov

Jacob Kruger

Brian, in NVDA settings dialogue, find Browser nav category, and you can set the volume levels there?

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA
On 2022/09/29 11:23, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io wrote:

HI, is there any way to toggle on and off the bleeps on this add on. I find them particularly loud and irritating, even a lower volume would be good I see ref to disabling beeps, but no obvious way to d it.
Am I just being a bit thick today.

HI, is there any way to toggle on and off the bleeps on this add on. I find them particularly loud and irritating, even a lower volume would be good I see ref to disabling beeps, but no obvious way to d it.
Am I just being a bit thick today.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-