Dropbox Not Found

Roger Stewart

I'm not sure where this problem is, but it has just shown up recently.  If I try to check the status of DropBox, it just says DropBox not found!   It always used to announce if anything was uploading or downloading and give the remaining time.  Is this a problem with the DropBox add on or did DropBox change something so the add on no longer detects its presence?

Roger

Christopher Duffley

Hello,

No, I've seen this problem with not just the add-on but also another program to speak Dropbox status by Valiant8086 called SpeakDropbox. I've always seen "No Dropbox icon found" on that program as well. Dropbox really needs to fix this, otherwise nothing will work with monitoring the tray icon.

Hope this helps!

Christopher Duffley
Host of Mission Possible Podcast: http://www.missionpossiblepodcast.com
Cell: +1 (603) 851-6971