Mozilla Apps Enhancements Urgent and Interim Update for Thunderbird 102.0 Users

William

Hi,

In the list of messages, I hear one of the column as "sendlater3_kamens_us____-custom-column 收合   未讀 [Thunderbird] Update On My Analysis Of Thunderbird Address Book Ron Canazzi 2/7/2022 22:39 0"

Which there is a "sendlater3_kamens_us____-custom-column"

Javi Domínguez 於 4/7/2022 03:57 寫道:

Hello again.

I am informed that opening the message in a separate window does not work the fix to control+shift+numbers. I already said it was a temporary solution. You guys will have to open the messages in tabs until I have time to fix this as well. Sorry.

I repeat the download link, which seemed to be wrong:

https://nvda.es/files/get.php?file=moz-dev

Greetings

Javi Dominguez

El 03/07/2022 a las 21:19, Javi Domínguez via groups.io escribió:
Hello.

Thunderbird 102.0 update has broken some things in the Mozilla Apps Enhancements addon. One of them is reading the sender and recipients with control+shift+numbers. As I know that it is a very used function, I have released an urgent update to fix it. Only in reading messages, not yet in writing. It is still a provisional solution.

Here is a link to download it:

nvda.es/files/get.php?file=moz-dev

I remind you that adding alt to the gesture displays the context menu to copy the address, add to the address book, etc.

Greetings

Javi Domínguez

Javi Domínguez