Mozilla Apps Enhancements Urgent and Interim Update for Thunderbird 102.0 Users

William

Hi,

In the list of messages, I hear one of the column as "sendlater3_kamens_us____-custom-column 收合   未讀 [Thunderbird] Update On My Analysis Of Thunderbird Address Book Ron Canazzi 2/7/2022 22:39 0"

Which there is a "sendlater3_kamens_us____-custom-column"

Javi Domínguez 於 4/7/2022 03:57 寫道:

Hello again.

I am informed that opening the message in a separate window does not work the fix to control+shift+numbers. I already said it was a temporary solution. You guys will have to open the messages in tabs until I have time to fix this as well. Sorry.

I repeat the download link, which seemed to be wrong:

https://nvda.es/files/get.php?file=moz-dev

Greetings

Javi Dominguez

El 03/07/2022 a las 21:19, Javi Domínguez via groups.io escribió:
Hello.

Thunderbird 102.0 update has broken some things in the Mozilla Apps Enhancements addon. One of them is reading the sender and recipients with control+shift+numbers. As I know that it is a very used function, I have released an urgent update to fix it. Only in reading messages, not yet in writing. It is still a provisional solution.

Here is a link to download it:

nvda.es/files/get.php?file=moz-dev

I remind you that adding alt to the gesture displays the context menu to copy the address, add to the address book, etc.

Greetings

Javi Domínguez

Javi Domínguez

Hello again.

I am informed that opening the message in a separate window does not work the fix to control+shift+numbers. I already said it was a temporary solution. You guys will have to open the messages in tabs until I have time to fix this as well. Sorry.

I repeat the download link, which seemed to be wrong:

https://nvda.es/files/get.php?file=moz-dev

Greetings

Javi Dominguez

El 03/07/2022 a las 21:19, Javi Domínguez via groups.io escribió:
Hello.

Thunderbird 102.0 update has broken some things in the Mozilla Apps Enhancements addon. One of them is reading the sender and recipients with control+shift+numbers. As I know that it is a very used function, I have released an urgent update to fix it. Only in reading messages, not yet in writing. It is still a provisional solution.

I remind you that adding alt to the gesture displays the context menu to copy the address, add to the address book, etc.

Greetings

Javi Domínguez

Javi Domínguez

Hello.

Greetings

Javi Domínguez