DirectLink update

Cyrille

Hi Fawaz

I can see that the DirectLink add-on has been updated with a version compatible with NVDA 2022.1 in your GitHub account:
https://github.com/fawazar94/DirectLink/releases/tag/2.0
However, the community website has not been updated with this new version.
Would you mind opening a PR against addonFiles repo to have this update on the community website?

In the meantime, I have updated the NVDA compatibility status adequately.

Cheers,

Cyrille

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Hi,
I will check the translation files and update at once with V 2.1.
thanks.