Dropbox tray gone inaccessible again

Brian's Mail list account

Is the author of the dropbox add on here?
At the moment no alerts are given when a shared folder is changed and the normal menu off of the dropbox tray icon no longer operates, bringing up a tray assistant window apparently with nothing inside it. I just don't get how they can get it so wrong. Maybe if anyone has any contacts at Dropbox you could alert them to this regression. Thanks.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Not only those but the ding and alert copied to clipboard when you copy link to clipboard no longer is indicated in the latest version and current nvda.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Is the author of the dropbox add on here?
At the moment no alerts are given when a shared folder is changed and the
normal menu off of the dropbox tray icon no longer operates, bringing up a
tray assistant window apparently with nothing inside it. I just don't get
how they can get it so wrong. Maybe if anyone has any contacts at Dropbox
you could alert them to this regression. Thanks.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Sorry, but which last version?

I am using:

NVDA alpha-25623,1d24f9b0

Dropbox 150.4.5000

and the copy notiffications are announced by NVDA as normally...

The last version fo the add-on only announces the presence or absence of the Dropbox icon on systray and if it is there, can allso announce the status...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 09:35 de 20/06/2022, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io escreveu:

Not only those but the ding and alert copied to clipboard when you copy link to clipboard no longer is indicated in the latest version and current nvda.

Well I've tried one windows 10 and two windows 7 machines and the new interface does not speak nor do the alerts even though a sighted person confirms they are still turned on. Yes have run the repair tool. I cannot see that any other add on might have changed this as they have been the same for years. If everyone else says its working then it sounds like at least three copies of dropbox or windows have a unique issue and I'd not know where to start. This sort of thing is mega annoying!