Updated GitHub Actions mentioned in NVDAAddons wiki

Noelia Ruiz

Hello:

In case it's useful, the Create Release Action, previously maintained
at GitHub by developers, is available but archived. Currently they
mention four actions related to releases that are maintained. You can
see more info at

https://github.com/actions/create-release

So, I've updated the actions mentioned in the NVDA Addons organization
wiki. In particular, I have 2 actions to release add-ons: one to
create a release when I push a tag, and another one to create
automatic releases, always named latest replacing the previous one
created in this way, when I send code to master. This maybe useful for
testing. The wiki article is at

https://github.com/nvdaaddons/nvdaaddons.github.io/wiki/GitHubActions

Cheers