De : nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> De la part de Tony Malykh
Envoyé : mardi 15 décembre 2020 18:55
À : nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda-addons] New WordNav add-on - review requested

Cyrille
> all the edit field are incorrectly located
Not much I can do - as I cannot see the screen. I copied settings dialog from NVDA settings, so I am really not sure why this would be happening. Happy to accept pull requests if anyone knows how to fix this.
> The assumption ‌that the paths are mainly in English is wrong
I never said that paths are in English. I meant that camel case identifier are mostly in English.
> You have an unexpected file
Fixed - will be removed in the first release. That's a weird Dropbox synchronization bug.
> Could you please use the CSS from the last add-on template?
Done.

Thanks!

Tony

On 12/15/2020 2:17 AM, Cyrille via groups.io wrote:

Some additional comments:
* You have an unexpected file left in the bundle of the add-on: manifest (Конфликтующая копия с компьютера Tony’s MacBook Air 2019-12-08).ini
* Could you please use the CSS from the last add-on template? This CSS is optimized for visually impaired people using color inversion. You may also update your other add-ons with this CSS when making new releases. Thanks.

Cheers,

Cyrille