Topics

Copy the last speech and open the current or clipboard URL #addon

rowen brian <manchen0528@...>

Hi all,

This is an add-on component written by my good friend. It can copy the last speech of NVDA to the clipboard, or append the last speech of NVDA to the end of the clipboard while preserving the clipboard content.
It also allows you to use the default browser to open a URL that you currently hear or have copied to the clipboard.

There are the following gesture you need to know:
1. NVDA + X: copy the last Speech to the clipboard.
2. NVDA + D: append the last speech to the end of the clipboard while retaining the contents of the clipboard.
3. NVDA G: open the last Speech URL or URL that has been copied to the clipboard with the default browser.

download: https://mc.viyf.org/pan/?/Share/copyLastSpeech-1.0.nvda-addon

In addition, I hope the code of this add-on will help "Instant Translate" to add translation of the last speech.

Thanks.